19.01.2016

Vox Stomplab 1G - Shared Presets

Dankenswerterweise von  Metastable im Telecaster Forum gepostet:
"I got a Vox Stomplab a while ago and I really like it. What I don't like is the fact that they give you 120 presets and no explanation as to what they are comprised of. Sure I should use my ears and work out what I like, but I want to know what the settings are I'm starting with.
So I sat down and mapped them all out....
Here is the link to the spreadsheet if anyone else is interested.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
I also mapped out the 20 user slots and there are dropdowns so if you change them, you can keep a record of what it is.
I also added a sheet "Tone Turner" where you can enter the display name and it will tell you the effect or vice versa, select and effect an it will tell you what display you need to have showing.
If it helps someone, cool, if it doesn't, it's already helped me."